Pages

Monday, August 27, 2012

Motivate Me Monday...

It's Monday Ladies!


SOOOOOO sorry I wasn't here last Monday.

I had the whole week off last week and didn't get much done at all...not near what I wanted to get done.

We are closing in on the last month of the wedding and I need all the motivation I can get, ladies!

 






I already know I will be struggling with getting into the gym...but I MUST!
 
Hope y'all have a great day ladies!!
Link up and tell me about anything fitness related!

Don't forget to visit my co-host Ashley!!
xoxo
manda


3 comments:

  1. I'm loving the Tookies ad right under all the fitness stuff :) It's good to have balance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh it's getting close!!! Love the last picture! So true it's what you eat that matters the most!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pics!! Makes me want to work out more !!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear whats on your mind! I read every comment and it makes my day!!