Pages

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Favorite Sports Bras

For me...it is so hard finding a supportive sports bra...does anyone else have this problem?

I need the heavy duty shit, yall lol. Don't give me some light way t-shirt material with no support!
I actually usually layer two for added support.

One of my fav sports bras is THIS ONE...it's called the Shock Absorber. I buy them at Bare Necessities. They have a large selection and you get to choose the size you need. I think they even go up to a cup size of HH!
If you sign up for their email....you'll get lots of coupons!
I'm sure you can find it on other websites as well like HerRoom.com or Amazon.com



Another favorite sports bra is more of a medium support from Victoria's Secret. Not to mention they are cute! Find it HERE.
Where do you buy your fav sports bras from!

Have a great day!
Manda

1 comment:

  1. I really love old navy's and target has some from champion, that are not bad either.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear whats on your mind! I read every comment and it makes my day!!