Pages

Monday, July 6, 2015

Flatter Abs plus Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal

lose the cupcake
image
I hope everyone enjoyed their 4th celebrations!
It's time to get back to the grind this Monday. I know I overindulged a bit too much. I'm actually looking forward to this coming weekend because Rea is turning 1! Still not sure how this is possible!
In the last newsletter I wrote a little about how living a life of health and fitness really is a lifestyle.
Living a life of health and fitness with an understanding that everything is ok in moderation is something that I want to show Reaghan from a young age. Of course she won't understand this now, but maybe she will grow up and go on to be able to lead her own health and fitness journey from what we've taught her.
I guess what I'm rambling about is that I want to set a good example for Reaghan and for any kiddos to come! Isn't that what we all want to do for our kids, grandchildren or future kids? To set good examples?
***
what manda eats
So I'm really trying to show you guys that you can still eat healthy with super easy recipes. This one is super easy! Throw it all together and everyone can grab and go in the morning!
Your main goal and probably the hardest is to watch your portion size. I would suggest sticking to 1/2 cup of this oatmeal along with a protein of your choice for breakfast.
image
***
Below are some great exercises to tighten up your tummy! I love these for body after baby but are great for anyone!!!
Choose 3 exercises and do 3 sets of 15 each!
My favs are the V-Up, Spiderplank and Bicycle.
image
***
It is so important to fuel your body before, during, and after your workouts. This chart shows you exactly how I choose to fuel my own body!
Below are some links in case you want to try out some of the products I use.
Preworkout
Cellucor Whey - Cinnamon Swirl is the absolute best!
VO2 Prime Preworkout Bar by Advocare
During Workout (the following are for improved muscle performance and recovery)
Biocharge by Advocare
Glutamine Select by Beverly International
fule your body workout
***
image
***
image
Supplement of the Week: Catalyst by Advocare
In combination with ThermoPlus, I am currently using Catalyst to help maintain my muscle while I lean out.
What does Catalyst do?
Helps maintain muscle mass during exercise & weight management, aids in preserving muscle and energy levels during times of calorie restriction and helps repair & protect muscle tissue.
***
P.S. - I've had quite a few approach me for meal plan/workout plan combos. If you're ready for a change, I can create a plan tailored to your needs for $65. What is your health worth?
***
If this email was forwarded to you by a friend and you would like to keep receiving these emails...please sign up by clicking HERE!
email facebook instagram pinterest
1px

1 comment:

I love to hear whats on your mind! I read every comment and it makes my day!!