Pages

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Lean Legs Workout!

image
It's been a rough couple of weeks y'all. Rea has been quite sick and results finally came back as being a UTI. Its times like this when I can't wait to be a work at home mom.
..................................................
Motivation.
It... Is... Hard... to get motivated...am I wrong?
We can definitely find motivation thru others that push us to the edge but ultimately it has to come from within to jump in and commit to change. To want to change.
I was personally stuck in a rut until about 8 months postpartum. I had expected the 40plus lbs I put on during pregnancy would just melt off. Boy was I wrong! I finally sucked it up. I mean...I could only complain to Eric so much...poor guy!
Want the truth....
Suck It Up.
Commit.
Only YOU can choose to make a change.
Don't just watch others become healthy. Become one of those that others look up to and watch your children look up to you! Others will see that you've committed and you just might push them to the edge to decide to make a change for themselves!
The results are worth it...I promise!
currentkly tanks
Optional caption
How about this for motivation? You get to look cute while woking out!!
I've seriously been eyeballing these awesome tanks. They'd make a great edition to any workout wardrobe!
1/2/3/4/5

***
what manda eats
These quesadillas are super easy and super delicious! Perfect for when you need a quick week night dinner.
You can also replace the spinach with other veggies like, mushrooms, bell peppers, jalopenos...use your imagination!
Don't forget to dip them in Greek yogurt or guacamole!
healthy quesadillas
***
Looking for those lean legs this summer?
Here is your answer!
Add these to any leg workout and try 4 sets of 15 each!
lean legs
***
image
***
sleep works
It is so important to get enough sleep. Did you know that our weight loss goals can be hindered if we aren't sleeping well.
Supplement of the Week: SleepWorksby Advocare
Promotes better sleep by helping you fall asleep, stay asleep, and awaken refreshed
***
If this email was forwarded to you by a friend and you would like to keep receiving these emails...please sign up by clicking HERE!
email facebook instagram pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear whats on your mind! I read every comment and it makes my day!!