Pages

Wednesday, December 30, 2015

a Healthy Chili Recipe PLUS 24 Day Challenge! Pre Order by Jan 4th for Freebies!

image
Hey everyone! Hope you all had a great Christmas and gearing up for an amazing New Years!
We've been having a ton of fun with Reaghan and soaking up every second! It seems as if she is changing daily!
Most of you are friends with me on Facebook or Instagram and may have already seen this but I wanted to share with you an awesome and easy recipe for these colder months.
White Bean Turkey Chili
For the recipe...I used 2 lbs of ground turkey meat but you can follow recipe if you like.
Click the image below to be redirected to the recipe. Photo credit is via My Fitness Pal!
image
photo credit via My Fitness Pal
***
The big group challenge starts Jan 11th!
Pre-order thru Jan 4th to receive all the freebies!
psst...forward to friends that may be interested as well!
Prize is $150 worth of Advocare products!
The challenge/prize is open to anyone who buys a 24 day challenge from me!
Participants must fill out THIS form to enter as well as a front/side photo. They must submit to coach on Jan 11th and again on Feb 4th once the challenge is over. Best results will win.
Click on image below to order or reply to this email and I will order for you!!
image
image
***
image
***
Please let me know if you have any questions!
Looking forward to a great group challenge!
Once I get the facebook group set up...I will send you the link!
***
PS: I've begun selling Young Living Essential Oils as well as Advocare. both are great products! I began using oils to help cure and prevent Reaghan's ear infections and quickly began using them for every day! Below are my 3 fav oils and how they help our family! if you are interested in what oils can do for you...please let me know!
image
***
Have a safe and happy new year everyone!
email facebook instagram


1 comment:

I love to hear whats on your mind! I read every comment and it makes my day!!