Pages

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Halloween Costume - Easy DIY

I decided to make Rea a costume this year...something low budget.

I was scouring thru pinterest and came across a few prospects until I decided on Pocahontas!



Most of these items are from Hobby Lobby or Esty.

 
I actually used two rolls of tulle.
 
to start the tutu...
cut a ribbon long enough to go around baby's waist.
cut the tulle into sections of about 14 inches long
 
take each piece of tulle ( I used 3 at a time for a fuller tutu) and fold in half. place it under the ribbon and loop it thru to make a knot around ribbon
 


and that's it!

 
I can't wait to see what Rea looks like on Halloween!
 
have a great day!
manda
 

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, your lil one is so precious, love the costume.

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable costume!

    www.amoderngypsy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear whats on your mind! I read every comment and it makes my day!!